Tell Us Your Views
People are at the heart of Camberley Care. Our success in delivering services which support independent living for the elderly, disabled and vulnerable in Frimley and Camberley is entirely down to the contributions of our volunteers.
Camberley Care puts its clients at the heart of everything it does. We use client feedback to help us develop and improve our services. We are always learning and keen to know what works well and what works less well.
Feedback is used to review our services and follow a continuous improvement path. Please feel free to telephone, email or write to the team with your thoughts on any aspect of our work.
What our clients tell us
- I am so relieved I have a volunteer to take me on my trip. I don’t need to worry anymore. Thank you.
- Mrs S – I don’t know what we’d do without you
- Mrs L – Your volunteers are all so good
- Mrs C – You’ve reassured me. You are all lovely and if everyone was like you the world would be a better place
- Mrs M – [the Handyman] is lovely, very kind and understanding
- Mrs P – thanks to all of the drivers who have taken me to appointments over the last few months. I am overwhelmed by everyone’s kindness & I appreciate everything you’ve done to help me.
- Mrs L – all the office team are so helpful in trying to help with her appointments. They are always so helpful and caring
- Mrs B – In a time of uncertainly in the world, Camberley Care is the shining light, providing a great transport and handyman service